Tuesday, May 16, 2017

OT 425 Take Away from FOCP

I really enjoyed this course and I feel that I learned so much that will help me in my career as an OT. All of the projects and assignments helped me to grow and gain a better understanding of occupational therapy. Learning about the professional roles and responsibilities of an OT was really interesting and important. I really liked learning about the OTPF and the different models of practice and frames of reference because they guide how we think and what we do as occupational therapists. This course overall was a great way to lay the foundation for other classes we will take in the future and to prepare me in becoming and thinking as an occupational therapist.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the feedback, Lauren, and for the diligent efforts you have put into this course!

    ReplyDelete